Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions. As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 07795849547.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you). We are TIDY JOB LTD a company registered in Scotland under number SC710320 whose registered office is at 12B BONNETHILL COURT, DUNDEE, DD37BA with email address email@example.com; telephone number 07795849547; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked 'I Accept'. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Services means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order;
11. Website means our website WWW.TIDY-JOB.CO.UK on which the Services are advertised.
PLACING AN ORDER
Order Posting: Enter the details of your vehicle and select the appropriate Service required to achieve your desired results. Enter your FULL address with post code. Once complete you can click on the NEXT button to proceed to payment.
Whilst we are happy to clean vans, we need photos to determine which service would be most appropriate together with any limitations. Note, we do not clean the roof, nor do we enter the load area.
All prices are based on cars with up to 5 seats. Seats are counted by the number of seat belts fitted. Please note our operators will charge accordingly in line with our price list for additional seating.
if cleaning is required, the current rate is £15 per seat. Please remember to allow time for the seat to dry after cleaning.
All prices are listed on our service menu which can be found on the site. We reserve the right to change pricing without prior notice.
You are required to make the payment for your car wash when you return to pick up your vehicle, at the price set out in our service menu.
Any amount unpaid will result in us retaining your vehicle and not releasing it until you have made payment in full to us. Your vehicle will remain with us, at your risk, until any such late payment is received.
Order Amendment and Cancellation
We understand that schedules change and you may need to change the time of a booking.If you cancel the booking within 48 hours of the scheduled time we will charge 40% of the booking. Cancellations within 12 hours of the booking time will be charged in full.
Customers failing to keep appointments for whatever the reason will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee
If you move a wash 24 hours before the due date to another time (within 30 days) and do not cancel, you will be charged a fee of 25%.
The Valeters carry out valet services all year round, on some occasions, the weather prevents us from pursuing our duties. If no sheltered work area is available, bad weather may regrettably force us to cancel. We will contact you by phone or email to confirm the cancellation and to re-schedule a more suitable appointment.
Free rescheduling if bad weather effects your booking
£10 of deposit will be charged if cancelling due to bad weather
on the first booking attempt
No charge to cancel due to weather if already recheduled because of bad weather on previous occasion
Service Delivery and Timings
Estimated times for operator arrival and Service completion may be provided by the Operators and are only estimates for guidance. Neither the company nor the Operator guarantee that arrival times or wash times will be completed within the estimated times.
On completion of the service, the customer is requested to view the completed car. Any defect that was included in the chosen service and is not to the customers satisfaction, the operator will rectify before leaving. If the customer chooses not to check the completed clean, neither the company nor the operator accept any further liability.
Access to customer car
Needs to know. Car parks may have a height restriction. We need to know that height. The Customer MUST obtain permission to wash cars in car parks from the land/car park owner. Any charges applicable for parking are paid by the customer. The customer also accepts that carrying out the service under artificial lighting is not best option. The operator will always do best job possible, however they cannot be held responsible for less than perfect cleans.
Our operators are used to working roadside. The customer must ensure the operator will NOT be in harm’s way, and is parked legally, whilst cleaning the car.
Operators need to park directly Infront or behind the customer car. Opposite may not be an option as it is dangerous to drag hose pipes and electrical cables across the road or public footways.
Our operators are instructed NOT to move customer cars. Therefore, it is essential for the owner or a representative of the owner, is available to move the car to an alternative safe and suitable location if required.
If for any reason the service cannot be carried out, there is no refund option.
When contacting Tidy Job, client allow Tidy Job to take pictures, videos before starting work and after finishing.
By contacting Tidy Job, you consent to the publication of photos, videos on Facebook and our website before and after the service provided by Tidy Job.
Except as otherwise provided in this Terms and Condition, the Contractor will have full control over working time, methods, and decision making in relation to provision of the Services in accordance with the Terms and Condition. The Contractor will work autonomously and not at the direction of the Client. However, the Contractor will be responsive to the reasonable needs and concerns of the Client.